She Added Toothpaste And Lemon To Some Water — You’ll Never Do Your Nails The Same
Removing nail polish is such a pain. The harsh chemicals weaken the keratin that makes up your tips, causing discoloration, dryness, and breakage. It’s even worse when you try to get glitter polish off because it’s thick and textured — it often takes a number of scrubbing sessions to get the job done.
But if you add some new ingredients to your mix, not only will your polish come right off, this solution is less harmful and will leave your digits looking better than before!
Here’s the skinny:
- Clean off the top coat with a little bit of nail polish remover.
- Rub Vaseline on your nails.
- Mix a tiny bit of water with toothpaste and a squeeze of lemon (for whitening purposes).
- Then scrub your nails using the solution and a nail brush (or even a toothbrush).
- Apply another coat of Vaseline to promote healthy nails and smooth the skin around them.
This is so easy and her nails look amazing after! Way better than the dry, cracked mess I always end up with. Will you try this trick?